Maine Lobster Tail
Maine Lobster Tail
Craving top-tier Maine lobster tails? Discover our frozen 4-5 oz. raw in-shell tails. We offer gourmet quality at an affordable price, bringing luxury dining home.
Our skilled fishermen guarantee the finest lobsters, promising succulent, flavorful tails. Order with confidence from our Maine wharf.
Experience luxurious taste without the high cost. Order our 4-5 oz. raw in-shell lobster tail today!
Prepping Your Tails:
- Thaw tails 12-24 hours in the fridge to avoid the meat sticking to the shell.
Steaming Your Tails:
- Bring a pot of water to a boil, ensuring there's about 2 inches of water.
- Place the lobster tails on a steamer rack or tray.
- Steam the tails for approximately 1 minute of cooking time per ounce (until it reaches an internal temperature of 145 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Once cooked, the lobster shell will be bright red, and the meat will turn opaque/white.
- Run the steamed tails briefly under cold water to stop the cooking process.
- Position your lobster tail on a cutting board, with the meat side down and the shell side up. Make sure the tail fins are facing away from you.
- Using kitchen shears, carefully cut down the length of the shell, being cautious not to cut into the meat. Stop the cut just before reaching the base of the tail, near the fins.
- Gently separate the shell by holding each side and prying it apart, exposing the meat. Place your fingers underneath the meat and push it upward, positioning it on top of the shell.
- Clean the tail by rinsing it under cold water.
- Add your desired herbs and spices, and dress the tail with drawn butter.
- Place the prepared tails in an oven-safe skillet or baking sheet.
- Bake at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for 12-15 minutes or until the meat is no longer transparent and it reaches an internal temperature of 145 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Use a sharp knife to cut the tail in half lengthwise.
- Gently rinse the lobster tails under cool water and pat dry with a paper towel.
- Brush melted butter with your favorite herbs and spices over the tails.
- Set the tails flesh side down on the oiled cooking grates for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Turn the lobster tails over and cook for an additional 3 to 4 minutes or until the meat is no longer transparent.
- Brush the tails often with butter while cooking with the flesh side up.
- Remove the lobster tails from the grill and let them cool for a few minutes before serving.
- Serve the lobster tails with more drawn butter or a dipping sauce of your choice.
- Cook the lobster tails to an internal temperature of 145 degrees Fahrenheit or higher.
More Products You'll Love!
Lobster is caught at our Wharf
Lobster is Processed at our Facility
Place Your Order Online
Pick Your Order Up